Supply Chain Coordinator
Unified Valve Group is seeking a self-starting Supply Chain Coordinator who has experience performing a variety of Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Business Process activities including but not limited to item master creation and maintenance, change management, procurement, logistics, inventory and analytical reporting. Working collaboratively using effective communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help optimize the overall performance of supply chain functions, the ideal candidate will be a strong multi-tasker with a great ability to balance competing priorities and have a strong attention to detail. With an eye for continuous improvement, this individual will not afraid challenges the status quo and ideally, have Lean Management experience and training.
- Create and maintain Item Masters while continually looking for improvements in Item Master management
- Change Review and Implementation facilitator
- Support end to end SCM processes from procurement to inventory management
- Create and write business procedures, work instructions and forms
- Act as the SCM representative to the business and work to enforce adherence to processes
- Assist the Supply Chain Manager in developing, managing, and executing on SCM plans and objectives
- Collaborate with internal/external customers and suppliers on continuous improvement initiatives
- Maintain tracking tools and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Perform various data analysis using Microsoft Excel
- Create and maintain Purchase Orders
- Work closely with freight forwarders and customs brokers regarding import / exports of air and ocean shipments
- May be required to work overtime from time to time
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Supply Chain Manager
- Minimum of 2 years of SCM experience, specifically, Change or Configuration Management, in a distribution, manufacturing or equipment service environment
- Minimum two years post-secondary education in Business, Supply Chain or other related fields
- Strong communicator and customer service oriented
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to develop reports and recommendations for medium to high complexity activities
- Very strong computer skills and strong ability to quickly and effectively learn and adapt to new software and technology
- Advanced Excel skills, high Level 2 to Level 3 skills
- Experience using various MRP systems; working with purchase and inventory modules. Experience in Microsoft Great Plains is an asset
All resumes will be retained for the duration of the recruit only, all resumes will be destroyed immediately following candidate selection.
Personal information is reviewed by senior managers only, kept in strict confidence and used only for the purposes of scheduling interviews. By forwarding your resume and/or application for the position you signify your acceptance of these terms.
Thank you for your interest in joining Unified Valve Group Ltd. candidates whose skills and interests fit the opportunity will be contacted.