Territory Sales Representative
Unified Valve Group is seeking a hardworking, motivated and driven Territory Sales Representative, titled Customer Solutions Manager, who thrives on being in the field, visiting clients and ensuring their satisfaction, as well as landing new clients and new accounts. The Customer Solutions Manager is responsible for Bonnyville, Cold Lake and their surrounding areas, North East Alberta, and North-Western Saskatchewan including Lloydminster.
- Manage territory business development through effective networking, cold calling, research, growing contact list and ensuring that Unified Valve Group is at the forefront of all local opportunities
- Effective prioritization of all sales activities in support of Unified Valve Group business strategies and sales targets
- Market and promote Unified Valve Group products and services following established business and sales strategies while effectively utilizing Unified Valve Groups marketing platform
- Effectively leverage internal and external resources such as product experts, seasoned field technicians, OEM and various training sessions.
- Maintain communication with all relevant stakeholders to ensure complete, timely and accurate service delivery with every customer and every order
- Accurate and timely completion of all documentation and reports, including Turnaround Control Document and ensure that key stakeholders are kept abreast of client requirements and needs
- When needed, assist with coding, getting signatures and collections
- Adherence with Unified Valve Groups Quality and Safety Program
- Liaise with Supply Chain Management and with key stakeholders regarding returns and warranty issues
- 5 years of strong sales experience in Oil and Gas
- Previous experience managing a large territory including the Oil Sands would be an asset
- Previous experience selling PRV, PSV and API/ANSI valves and an established network to call upon would be an asset
- Previous sales training and or related and relevant soft skills training an asset
- Ability and willingness to drive long distances regularly, travel up to 50% of the time
- Proven and demonstrated ability to establish and foster strong trusting business relationships
- Must have proven ability to manage own time
- Must be self-driven, entrepreneurially motivated and goal-oriented
- Exceptional communicator, presenter and customer service oriented
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills and good ability to quickly and effectively learn and adapt to new software and technology
- Experience with MS Great Plains Dynamics an asset
- H2S Alive, First Aid, and CSTS are an asset
The ability to have a direct impact on Unified Valve Groups presence in the Bonnyville area as well as in the Oil Sands. Industry leading compensation plan with commission will be provided to the right candidate including comprehensive benefits.
All resumes will be retained for the duration of the recruit only; all resumes will be destroyed immediately following candidate selection.
Personal information is reviewed by senior managers only, kept in strict confidence and used only for the purposes of scheduling interviews. By forwarding your resume and/or application for the position you signify your acceptance of these terms.
Thank you for your interest in joining Unified Valve Group. Candidates whose skills and interests fit the opportunity will be contacted.